Quality StatementThe Management of this company regards the promotion of Health & Safety measures as a mutual objective for Management, Clients and employees at all levels.
It is therefore the company’s policy to do all that is reasonably practical to prevent personnel injury and damage to property, and to protect everyone for foreseeable work hazards, including the public insofar as they come into contact with the company, or its resources.
In particular, the company has a responsibility to:
• To ensure our client(s) maintain safe and healthy working conditions taking account of any statutory requirements;
• To ensure our client(s) provide training and instruction to enable employees to perform their work safely and efficiently;
• To ensure our client(s) make available all necessary devices and protective equipment and to supervise their use;
• To ensure our client(s) maintain a constant and continuing interest in health and safety matters applicable to the Companies activities, in particular, by consulting and involving our company representative and it’s employees whenever possible;
Our employees have a duty to co-operate in the operation of this policy by:
• Adhering to the clients own policies Working Safely and Efficiently;
• Using the protective equipment provided;
• Reporting incidents that have led, or may lead, to injury or damage;
• Assisting in the investigation of accidents with the objective of introducing measures to prevent a recurrance.